Midland Power Cooperative is currently seeking a self-motivated, mechanically-inclined individual to join its team full-time as an APPRENTICE LINEMAN or JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN at its JEFFERSON, IA Service Center.
6 months of prior experience as a lineman is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have completed an accredited Power line program with training in both overhead and underground installation and maintenance.
- Exemplify the organizational values of teamwork, accountability, safety, integrity, excellence and commitment to community as it pertains to Midland Power’s Mission Statement.
- Demonstrate the ability to work safely and comply with the Cooperative’s safety rules.
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position which is often in outside environmental conditions, with those being both heat and extreme cold at times.
- Be available for occasional on-call duty and assigned overtime as required.
- Must be willing to live within 20 minutes of the Service Center (1005 E. Lincoln Way, Jefferson).
- Must be able to pass applicable pre-employment physical examination and drug test.
- Must have a valid Iowa CDL Class A license.
How to Apply:
Email a resume to Kara at [email protected]
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
All applicants who are selected for a position within Midland Power are required to pass a physical examination, background check, and drug test when employed.
Midland Power Cooperative provides its full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurances, sick leave, vacation, holiday pay and 401K.
Midland Power Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.