IT Specialist (Full-time)
Midland Power Cooperative is currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill our IT SPECIALIST position at its Jefferson headquarters office. The IT Specialist will maintain the integrity of all technology tied to our network. This includes the phone system, workstations, access points, all mobile devices, and ISP's at all service locations.
Applicant must have the following qualifications to be eligible for this position:
1. An Associates Degree (AA) in Computer Science or its equivalent is required. A Microsoft Certified Professional is preferred.
2. One to three years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on workstations and mobile devices.
3. Must have knowledge of the principles and practices of network administration, computer operating procedures and techniques, and knowledge of applications, networking and system software products.
4. Must have excellent project management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, customer-oriented social skills, and an ability to work in a team environment. The ability to multi-task and be detail oriented is required.
5. Must have a valid driver's license.
To see more about this position, click here.
Midland Power Cooperative provides its full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurances, sick leave, vacation, holiday pay and 401k.
If you would like to submit a resume to be considered for future employment opportunities with Midland Power, you may send your resume to Kara, Marketing & HR Specialist at [email protected] or mail a physical copy to our Jefferson office location at:
Midland Power Cooperative
1005 E. Lincoln Way
PO Box 420
Jefferson, IA 50129
No phone calls please.
Midland Power Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.