Our Team & Mission
To safely provide reliable, affordable, and responsible electric service while enhancing the communities we serve.
At Midland Power, we adhere to the values of Accountability, Commitment to Community, Excellence, Integrity, Safety, and Teamwork.
Seven Principles of Cooperatives
• Voluntary and open membership without discrimination
• Democratic member control
• Members’ economic participation
• Cooperative autonomy and independence
• Member education, training and information to the general public
• Cooperation among cooperatives
• Concern for community
Board of Directors
Midland Power's Board of Directors is made up of 12 member-elected representatives below. Three directors serve in each of the 4 districts. If you would like to contact your representative(s), give us a call.
Employee Leadership Team
Bill McKim, CEO/General Manager
Norm Fandel, VP of Marketing & Business Development
Bruce Keeney, VP of Operations