Cove, Floor, & Baseboard Heat
Warm Tiles Floor Heat
For quiet, unseen electric heat system that provides a cozy feel to cold floors, consider Easy Heat's WarmTiles.
- Suitable for new construction or remodeling
- Works in any room
- Heating cable is installed in the mortar below the tiles
- Cable gently and evenly warms tiles to temperature selected on WarmTiles thermostat (sold separately)
- Can be used in addition to forced air, baseboard, or cove heating
Comfort Cove Radiant Heaters
Comfort Cove radiant heaters allow users to turn the thermostat down and concentrate heat in frequently used areas.
- Heat goes directly to the floor, keeping the floor and furnishings warmer
- Produces smaller but important percentage of warm convected air
- Don't take up valuable floor space
- Virtually maintenance free
- 10-year limited warranty
- No carbon monoxide
- Available in white, off-white, walnut, sandalwood, and light gray
Radiant Floor Heat
Radiant floor heat heats your body and objects, not the air. The warmth stays around the floor where it is needed most. The heat is generated by circulating warm water through tubing in the floor. The heat in these tubes radiates to the floor surface and rises throughout the room above.
- Works with any type of flooring, even carpet
- Water is heated by a mini boiler hydronic heating system
- Mini boiler is easy to install and compact enough to be mounted in a closet
- Provides convenient snow and ice melting for sidewalks and driveways
- Can result in 20-40% energy savings
Looking for the quietest, highest quality baseboard heater available? Cadet's baseboard heaters provide zonal control for maximum comfort at minimum installation and operating cost.
- Uses convection to circulate air
- Causes air to flow naturally
- Cold air falls from the window area as the hot air rises from the heater, causing air to tumble and move throughout the room
- Low operating surface temperatures
- Full-length capillary sensor tube provides over-temperature protection
- Nylon bushings on element provides extremely quiet operation
Floor Cable Heat ("Deep Heat")
EasyHeat's DeepHeat technology converts electricity into a reservoir of radiant warmth that can heat industrial, commercial, and residential structures using the concrete floor of a building.
- Uses a building's foundation and ground below it to store heat
- Electricity is converted to heat using a specially designed electrical resistance cable buried in a sand bed beneath the floor slab
- The heat, contained in a storage reservoir formed by insulating the foundation perimeter to a depth of 4 feet, radiates through the slab into the interior of the building
- Provides uniform level of comfort that is clean
For more information, contact Iowa Radiant Electric Heat, Inc. at (641) 869-3742 and mention that you are a Midland Power member to receive a discounted price!