WHAT TO DO IF YOU LOSE POWER
- Check the fuses or breakers in your home and at the meter pole if you are able to.
- Check with your neighbors to see if their power is also off.
- Use your SmartHub account or call Midland Power at (800) 833-8876 to report your outage 24/7 and be prepared to give one or more of the following for the location without power:
- Account number
- Service address
- Map location number (found on your bill)
- Telephone number
- Like or visit our Facebook page to see updates and information on major outage situations.
View this map for information on the number of members without power by zip code, county, or township.
Like or follow us for updates on major outage situations, news, events, and more!
Check out the outages for Rural Electric Cooperatives across the state of Iowa.