Marathon non-metallic electric water heaters are energy efficient, durable, lightweight, and warranted not to leak as long as you own your home*.
- Seamless, blow-molded tank impervious to rust and corrosion
- No anode rod required, eliminating potential odor and service issues
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- High temperature polysulfone dip tube
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents, scratches, and salty air
*Exclusions apply, see warranty details for more information.
|Size||Non-Member Price (plus tax)||REC Member Price (plus tax)*|
|50 gallon (short)||$968.40||$375|
|85 gallon||call us for details||$425|
|105 gallon||call us for details||$525|
*Member pricing assumes all incentives/agreements and is not eligible for an additional rebate.
Call us at (515) 386-4111 to buy one today!
Please note: Midland Power can provide parts and warrantied tanks but we do not perform water heater installations, repairs, warranty registrations or diagnostics. Contact your local contractor for assistance.
Non-Marathon Electric Water Heaters
Click here to see the form for details on possible incentives available.