Midland Power invites area high school sophomores and juniors to apply for Youth Tour! It's an exciting week-long, all expense paid trip to our nation's Capitol, June 18-25, 2020.
This trip is a great opportunity for young adults:
- Join over 1,800 students from across the country
- Meet Iowa's members of Congress
- Take a boat cruise on the Potomac River
- Visit Smithsonian museums
- Make new friends
- Sharpen leadership skills
- Tour historic sites
Participating in the Youth Tour is an awesome way to learn about this great nation, develop leadership skills, gain a better understanding of electric cooperatives, and make long-lasting friendships!
Midland Power will select and sponsor one student (sophomore or junior) from schools around our territory to represent the co-op on Youth Tour through an evaluation of the overall strength of the applicants.